- Ńorthern Lights Symphony Ørchestra
- Conductor ADAM JOHNSON
- Edward Elgar Serenade for Strings
- Jean Sibelius Valse Triste (With Multi-media Video Projection)
- William Alwyn Concerto Grosso No. 2
- W.A.Mozart Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Serenade in G
- J.S. Bach Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring
- Frederic Chopin Quatre Etudes arr for Piano and Orchestra (World Premiere)
For this unique multi-media season finale, we are thrilled to include images and footage of the Finnish countryside during our performance of Valse Triste by Sibelius, as part of our 2017 celebration of Finland100.
Our Artistic Director, Adam Johnson will also feature as both conductor and pianist in this exciting programme performing Bach Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring and a new arrangement of Chopin Etudes for piano and orchestra.
Early booking is recommended for this highly anticipated concert.
Generously funded by The William Alwyn Foundation.
St. Martin-In-The-Fields, Trafalgar Square
Wigmore Hall Debut!
3rd October 7.30pm
NEXT SEASON LAUNCH
A programme of string orchestral music by Sibelius, Tchaikovsky, and also Britten Serenade for Tenor, Horn & Strings (premiered at Wigmore Hall 15th October 1943), this will be a wonderful concert of celebration and commemoration.
“Live@Lloyds" Concert raised nearly £200,000 for Children’s Charities
The ŃLSØ was extremely proud to be a part of this extraordinary concert which raised a huge amount of funding for the following four children’s Charities: Great Ormond Street, Richard House Children’s Hospice, HemiHelp, and Chance to Shine.