Supporting the ŃLSØ
The Ńorthern Lights Symphony Ørchestra is a private limited company (Companies House No. 7031460) and is a registered Charity (Charity Commission No. 1136322).
We can receive any donation payable by CAF Voucher from a Charity or Trust.
The benefits of supporting the ŃLSØ and future seasons are as follows:
CONCERT PATRON | OVER £1000
As a Benefactor with the addition of:
- Free Backstage Pass to meet the ŃLSØ
- Personal invitation to meet our soloists and guest artists
- Personal invitation to meet VIP patrons, Honorary Patrons and affiliates
- Official acknowledgement in concert programmes (anonymity respected)
BENEFACTOR | £501 - £1000
As a Supporter with the addition of:
- Free Annual Entry to all concerts
- Invitation to VIP events
- Personal invitation to pre-concert or post-concert receptions
- Invitation to concert rehearsals
SUPPORTER | £101 - £500
As a Friend with the addition of:
- Free Annual Entry to the Chamber Concert series 2015-16
- Free copy of recorded concerts either DVD or CD
- Priority Mailing of all publicity material
FRIEND | UP TO £100
- Invitation to all Benefit Concerts
- Mailing distribution of all publicity material
- Official acknowledgement in concert programmes
Leaving a Legacy
The ŃLSØ is committed to ensuring performance opportunities for the very best orchestral musicians, as well as our new generation of soloists and in order to do so, we rely on the generosity and goodwill of those who are able to donate to us.
Any legacy, either large or small, makes a considerable difference to the ŃLSØ, and we would be only too happy to discuss any future plans you may have, should you wish to consider remembering the ŃLSØ in your will.
To discuss leaving a legacy to ŃLSØ, please feel free to call Adam Johnson (Artistic Director) on 020 8348 1216.
Wigmore Hall Debut!
3rd October 7.30pm
NEXT SEASON LAUNCH
A programme of string orchestral music by Sibelius, Tchaikovsky, and also Britten Serenade for Tenor, Horn & Strings (premiered at Wigmore Hall 15th October 1943), this will be a wonderful concert of celebration and commemoration.
“Live@Lloyds" Concert raised nearly £200,000 for Children’s Charities
The ŃLSØ was extremely proud to be a part of this extraordinary concert which raised a huge amount of funding for the following four children’s Charities: Great Ormond Street, Richard House Children’s Hospice, HemiHelp, and Chance to Shine.